- 1. Reconcile every bank accounts (Jan - Dec)
- 2. Reconcile credit card accounts (Jan - Dec)
- 3. Record transactions that were not paid for with the checking account or credit card.
- 4. Make sure you have invoiced your customers for goods or services.
- 5. Review unpaid balances in your Accounts Receivables.
- 6. Review all expense categories to make sure expenses are in correct account.
- 7. Make sure you have W9's for your contractors so you can file a 1099 form.
Time to Create a Budget
Pros: Easy to Create in QuickBooks
- 1. Able to monitor monthly operations
- 3. Creates a financial path
- 4. Plan for growth in future
- 5. Keeps Information Accurate